players

more




Prayerful Improvisations: Solo Piano Album

Solo piano improvisations based on original themes and hymn tunes. A reflective and prayerful musical experience. Album selections added to the radio playlist of RADIO nuages. Peter writes: "The short of it is that I feel compelled to produce a solo piano album that embodies these two concepts: prayer and improvisation. The goal is to capture some of these musical moments that I have experienced over the years during prayer and worship. My hope is that the music will bring healing, comfort and enjoyment to all who listen. It would be an incredible blessing if you would partner with me on this project. If you have any questions or thoughts about this project, please contact me. I am more than happy to discuss it with you".

visitors


website counter